- Have prepared and presented Crash Workshops about Egyptian Constitution organized by the Center for Learning and Teaching dubbed “CLT Forum: on the Constitutional Amendments, for faculty, students, staff and custodians in both English and Arabic Languages.
- Have been involved in presenting workshops organized by GAPP Executive Education sector on “Effective Journalism for the Election Process” on Campus, in Cairo, and other Egyptian Governorates: Assuit and Alexandria, operated in English and Arabic.
- Have conducted a series of workshops and forums on and off AUC campus spreading awareness and discussion regarding current issues of concern:
– The national referendum on the amendments of 11 articles of the Egyptian Constitutional
– Constitution vs. Parliament
– Egypt’s Media Law and Policies
– Political Party Law Formation
– Political Parties in Egypt
– Right for Information
– Freedom of Expression