- Submitted paper:
- Submitted Research paper “Evolution of Media Law and Policy in Egypt,” presented in the “7th International Conference on Information Law and Ethics” in Pretoria, South Africa in February 2016.
Dr. Mohamed El Newawy in Journal of Media and Middle East JMEM
Entertainment & Media Convergence, The Medium of Video Games; Present and Future Prospects
- Book Chapter:
Chapter written by Dr. Rasha Abdullah and Myself: ‘Collective Guilt’ as a Response to Evil; the Case of Arabs and Muslims in the Western Media (2011)
- Papers Presented in Panel Discussions Conferences:
A. Arab-U.S. Association for Communication Educators (AUSACE)
Conference: hosted in Kuwait, Oct. 15-19, 2010. Presented a paper :
– Have participated in two panels in AUSACE conference in Kuwait this year:
i. Presented a paper “The Medium of Video Games: Present and Future Prospects” on a panel addressing Video, Online and Social Media Application and Analysis.
ii. Moderated a panel on Technological Revolution of Media Teaching
B. Arab-U.S. Association for Communication Educators (AUSACE)
Conference: hosted in Cairo November 7-10 by the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication (JRMC) at The American University in Cairo (AUC):
– Image of Arab Women in Arab Media
– Role of the National Council for Women (NCW) In Redirecting & Enhancing Female
– Images & Standards via Egyptian Media
– Vision for the Future of Arab Media in the Digital Age:
– Journalism Education in the Information Age
C. 8th Global Mobility Roundtable (GMR2009) – 15 August 200 NEW
Entertainment & Media Convergence: The Medium of Video Games
Present and Future Prospects
D. ATTENDED “MEDIA AND CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FROM SILENCE TO SPEARHEADING “MAY 2009, FOUR SEASONS NILE PLAZA
E. Under Review: Dr. Mohamed El Newawy in Journal of Media and Middle East JMEM
– Entertainment & Media Convergence: The Medium of Video Games – Present and Future Prospects
Co-writing a research paper “Collective Guilt as a Response to Evil: The Case of Arabs and Muslims In the Western Media” discussing how influences of politics, media, and power come into play to formulate biases and stereotypes.
The following researches are completed and are in progress to be published:
1. “Psychological Contracts, Organizational and Job Commitment”
2. “The Use of Culturally Relevant Stimuli in International Advertising”
3. “Corporate Governance Role in the Media”
Currently writing a book review on “Lyle M. Spencer, Jr., and Signe M. Spencer, “Competence at Work” Models for Superior Performance.
Currently am in the process of writing a chapter in a book tackling Media Ethics in the Middle East.
Currently working on publishing a book about Egyptian Media Production City (EMPC) in English and Arabic languages.
Published article in Rozal Youssef Magazine “We Still Need More” regarding the recent development of the Egyptian TV content and planning.
Published a Book Review about “Forbidden Others” by Adrianne Allison.
Published articles in ‘Adlife’ magazine tackling media issues.
– Online Ethics
– Online Regulation
– Online Advertising
– Audience Research Analysis in Media Planning
– Media Buying
– Outdoor Ads
– Trends of Online Ads
– Karmic Life Lessons
– Media Binding
– TV Commercials
– Media Ethics
– Tips for Interviews
– Internet: The Fastest Growing Industry
– Adrianne Allison’s Prohibited ‘The Forbidden Other’
– Ground Rules: Ethics of Online Journalism
– Top Tips for Online Ads’ Design
– Homeopathy: New Trend in Egypt Ultimately Genuine or Entirely Fake
– Pop-ups: Uninvited Company… without warning!
– Razal Youssef Magazine:
– Article in Arabic “…and Then”
– About objections regarding changes and modification in Egyptian ERTU (Maspeero Building) channels and networks.
Publishing a summarized copy of my thesis case study in the Arabic version of ‘Global Media Journal’ due in October, 2005.
Published a book review on “Media, Sex, Violence, and Drugs in the Global Village,” edited by: Yahya R. Kamalipour and Kuldip R. Rampal in the previous issue of ‘Global Media Journal,’ 2005.